Thursday, February 21, 2008

Image Of Safety Valve Forprestige Pressure Cooker

as possible?!? Abortion

I have read posts on "abortion" and related comments. Fortunately, I found many people who look balanced argument probing the implications of the case, but I also read of people who think the most important life of the fetus, which will become a child / a, the mother takes him in her lap. The question springs to mind: how can you respect a being and not the other? It can perhaps be divided into categories and decide that life is important while the other may suffer indifference? All beings living things are equal, and I think that nobody can afford to make a ranking of importance (unless you want esssere god).
Who then argues that abortion can be easily solved with the disclaimer, I wonder if these people have thought about what it means to become pregnant and all that implies in particular in a country like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment