Monday, February 18, 2008

Energy For Bottle Warmer



Lately there is much talk about it, the protection of life ... Strangely, the conversation is always held by men, it is logical, do not know and never know what it means to become pregnant, nor does it mean stop. I believe a woman, that I am, that no break is taken lightly. For a woman who becomes pregnant, like it or not, is inside something unique and inexplicable. Deciding to have an abortion is not just crush a new life that is forming, it is also losing part of themselves forever. An abortion, whatever the cause, it is a fact that will accompany the woman who does it for the rest of his life and I think it's horrible quibble and judge this as a fact especially if you have not I heard several vissuto.Concludendo services on the woman, still under anesthesia, when questioned by the police but I have not heard anyone publicly ask pardon for the violence done to the same woman. Basically you can not expect "much" from a patriarchal country and bigoted like Italy but I hope that somewhere there is justice and not necessarily the divine (since I'm an atheist!)
Women, the strength is not measured in muscles and as we well know, if we are united ... does not pass the invader!

0 comments:

Post a Comment