Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lump In My Throat Makes It Hard To Swallow

The President Speaks: \u0026lt;\u0026lt;E 'CRISIS! >> Dinner

After recent defeats at Seventh and sucessivamente Space Galli President intends to change the cards on the table so that + trick that can not happen so easily and ending a news blackout that lasted too long.
\u0026lt;
We sat down immediately after beating Bacuccu, and this is not good! ..>> and adds: \u0026lt;\u0026lt;negotiations for a safe haven are growing + close .. we are in contact with two players who could give the company the right security .. I recently discovered a talent which I was born for that role .... of course I immediately stopped! It will be in 2010 Rose Dielleci ... is only a matter of time! >> At
voices calling for the resignation of its possible answers: \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Captain Pistis was confused at that moment, last night I could not finish the negotiations with Paper 2 of Cagliari for a summer tournament and I able to accept, but he took it with deep disappointment, but this time I've got could not do anything .. Today's football is decided that + out in the field and I am giving the maximum contribution, to our weblog football Deportivo games especially in the field, and besides I am mobilized for the search of a sponsor and another player Casteddaio that team will be finished just in + samples completely and can include a renewal of the old pink items finally released ... + It will emerge stronger than before! >>.
not have to wait and be confident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment